The Painting Cave Kids Art Classes. The Painting Cave Art Studio in situated in Pierre van Ryneveld, Centurion. There is an Art Gallery, Student Coffee Bar, Art Supplies and Gift Shop, and Teaching Art Studio.
The Painting Cave Art Studio offers weekly Art Classes for working parents and high school students, as well as Kids Art Classes for younger kids (grade 1 – 7). We also host Workshops every month. At these fun Workshop moms and dads can come and do some painting with their children. Each student will receive their own canvas to paint (parents may assist their kids) and complete a masterpiece! Bookings essential. In the Kids Art Classes students will learn the basics and finer detail of drawing and painting. They will learn to work with acrylics and other material. They will also learn about colour, value-pattern and composition. All materials used are non-toxic.
The Painting Cave Kids Art Classes:
- Kids Art Classes: Wednesday, 3pm – 4pm & Friday, 3pm – 4pm
- Students will learn the basics and finer detail of drawing and painting.
- They will be introduced to the works of some of the world’s most famous artists.
- Students will learn to work with acrylics and other material.
- They will also learn about colour, value-pattern and composition.
- All materials used are non-toxic.
The Painting Cave Hours:
Tuesday to Friday: 10am – 6pm
Saturdays: 9am – 5pm
We do open in the evenings by appointment.
The Painting Cave Kids Art Classes Contact Details:
Tel: 082 490 7876
THE PAINTING CAVE
4 Typhoon Road
Pierre van Ryneveld
(behind the Irene Mall)