Medex Re Life – Health Care, is a privately owned practice that was established in 2013 in Cape Town, South Africa, with the main purpose of promoting Biokinetics services and health care. Combined with medical recognized therapies, it compliments the well-being of the individual as a whole. The profession of Biokinetics has evolved as a primary care health profession responding to the universal need for quality, accessible, cost-effective health care.
Body, Mind and Spirit is the concept that is being used to promote the health of the patient to achieve the best possible results in Health, Wellness, Physical Ability. The concept is also used for Prevention and Treatment of Physical and Mental related health problems through the modality of exercise and counseling sessions. Biokinetics can detect a wide spectrum of conditions at a savings to the health care system.
WHAT IS BIOKINETICS:
- The profession of Biokinetics has evolved as a primary care health profession responding to the universal need for quality, accessible, cost-effective health care.
- Biokineticists are widely distributed in communities around the world
- They provide economic value for the services they offer
- They detect a wide spectrum of conditions at a savings to the health care system
- They provide entry into the health care system for many patients who would otherwise not seek care
- They prepare our children for the competitive marketplace by assuring their physical fitness and preparedness for learning and achievement
- They maximize employment productivity and benefit economic stability
- They promote quality of life and individual independence, rather than more costly institutionalized and supported care.
Contact Details for MEDEX RE LIFE:
Olympus Medical, Unit 1,