Eastern Suburbs Pre-Primary School was established in 1937, and is a leading, well known pre-school learning facility in the eastern suburbs of Pretoria. The school provides English and Afrikaans Medium Education, qualified teachers, spacious playgrounds and stimulating classroom activities for creative, emotional and social development.
Eastern Suburbs Pre-Primary School facilities:
- Afrikaans/English Medium Education.
- Children ages 18 months to 6 years (including Grade O/Grade R).
- School Hours: Half Day – 07:00 to 13:30; Full Day – 07:00 to 17:00.
- Classrooms – variety of fine-motor development activities; perceptual and construction material; fantasy area; variety of musical instruments; book corners.
- Spacious Play Grounds, with a separate play area for “Grade 0” children; Gross-Motor Apparatus, (swings, sandpits, tree-houses, jungle gyms, ball games and a cycling track with tricycles, wagons and scooters); Texture Tables with salt crystals, flour, tea leaves, shells, and more.
- Holiday School for Eastern Suburbs Children.
Eastern Suburbs Pre-Primary School Contact Details:
Phone: 012 362 0312
Fax: 012 362 0312
Eastern Suburbs Pre-Primary School
c/o Duncan Street & Duxbury Road