Wethmar Attorneys Antenuptial Contracts. An antenuptial contract is a written contract between two people who are about to marry. The terms of possession of assets is set out. Also the treatment of future earnings, control of the property of each, and the potential division if the marriage is later dissolved.
Getting married is an exciting time and a lot of planning needs to be done. It is also very important for engaged couples to decide which matrimonial property system will be applicable to their marriage. Should you decide to get married out of community of property (with or without the accrual) both parties must sign an antenuptial contract in the presence of a notary prior to the day you get married.
Call me if you want professional advice and personal service in a time efficient manner. I can consult with you at a time and place that suits you.
Wethmar Attorneys Antenuptial Contracts fee includes the following:
- We will have a consultation and I will explain everything to you.
- The contract will be drafted and both bride and groom will sign it simultaneously in my presence, as required by legislation.
- You will receive a copy of the signed contract and a certificate for the marriage officer.
- I will ensure that the antenuptial contract is registered at the deeds office.
- After registration you will receive the original for safe keeping.
Wethmar Attorneys Services:
- Antenuptial Contracts
- Drafting of Contracts
- General Litigation & Evictions
- Divorce Proceedings & Maintenance
- Debt Collection
Wethmar Attorneys Contact Details:
082 569 0964
086 609 0711
GPS: (E”28°23’20,25” / S”25°56’28.65”)
PO Box 1144
Wingate Park, 0153