To stand a chance of winning daily prizes and great giveaways, you must enter The Best of Pretoria Competition 2013. Cast your vote in one or all six Categories which include, Restaurants, Eats & Drinks, Shopping, Goods & Services, and Music & Nightlife. This Competition is for all residing in an area where The Rekord is delivered to their home address. Fill in the competition form in the Rekord, and fax it to 086 685 3821; or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org; or go to www.bestofpretoria.co.za and enter online.
ENTRIES CLOSE on August 30, at 10am. Winners of the main and final prizes awarded, need to be present at the awards function on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 – details of this function will be given on a later date. For more information go to www.bestofpretoria.co.za, and stand a chance to win fabulous prizes!
Prizes in the Best of Pretoria Competition 2013 is:
- A seven-night Island Getaway to Zanzibar or Mauritius for you and a partner to the value of R40 000, with the compliments of Sure Glenwood Travel;
- A two nights’ accommodation breakaway for a couple, to any Protea Hotel in South Africa, valued at R3000, sponsored by Sure Glenwood Travel;
- Dinner for two valued at R1000 at the luxurious Leriba Lodge’s award winning Hemmingways Restaurant, compliments of Sure Glenwood Travel;
- An exciting two-night getaway to a local destination in South Africa, valued at R6500, compliments of Sure Glenwood Travel;
- A two nights’ accommodation breakaway, including breakfast and dinner, to the 5 star De Hoek Country Hotel situated in the Magaliesburg region;
- One night’s luxury accommodation for you and a partner including a full English breakfast at the Kleinkaap Cape Dutch Manor House and Estate in Centurion;
- Two-night stay for two couples at the lavish Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa, situated in the foothills of the Zwartkops Mountains in the Cradle of Humankind;
- A two nights’ accommodation breakaway for two couples to Kievits Kroon Country Estate situated about a 10 minutes’ drive from the centre of Pretoria;
- A Make-up designory (MUD) hamper to the value of R2 000, consisting of a make-up cosmetics bag, mascara, 4 Shade eyeshadow palette, blusher, lip liner, lip glaze and loose powder;
- Ten gift vouchers to the value of R500 each to spend at any store in Kolonnade Shopping Centre in Montana Park;
- Ten beautifully designed watches from NWJ Jewellers in the Kolonnade Shopping Centre;
- 10 Vouchers to the value of R1 000 each from Placecol Silver Oaks and The Grove (not redeemable at any other Placecol branch, and can only be used for treatments);
- Five vouchers to the value of R500 each, to spend at any Ocean Basket of your choice.
- One R2 500 Georgini Jewellery voucher.
- Ten vouchers to the value of R2 000 each from Snappy Chef;
- Four hair makeovers to the value of R1 500 each, as well as a set of acrylic nails to the value of R450, at Red Revolution Hair Salon in Braam Pretorius Street.
Best of Pretoria Competition 2013 Contact Details:
Sabine Goodwin – Assistant advertising manager
Tel: 012 842 0300
Fax: 086 685 3821