The South African Cake Decorators Guild has branches countrywide, where members share their skills, knowledge and love for sugarcraft, learn new techniques, find out where to buy sugarcraft products and equipment, and partake in regular Shows, Exhibitions and Demonstrations.
The tenth Sugarcraft Cake Show will be presented by the SA Cake Decorators Guild at the Safari Garden Centre, Lynnwood Road, from 21 to 24 March 2013. World-class cake decorators will conduct varied demonstrations, there will be fun competitions, beautiful exhibits on display, and much more! For more detailed information, go to www.sacdg.webs.com or http://webhelp.co.za/sugarcraft/.
Sugarcraft Cake Show 2013 Information:
Presented by: The South African Cake Decorators Guild.
Date: 21-24 March 2013.
Place: Safari Garden Centre, Lynnwood Road, Lynnwood, Pretoria
Show Times: Thursday 21 March to Saturday 23 March, from 09:00 to 17:00; Sunday 24 March, from 09:00 to 14:00.
Show Entrance Fees (to view exhibits, visit shops and attend fun competitions): ADULTS – R50.00 per day, SCHOOL CHILDREN – R20.00 per day, PENSIONERS DAY, Friday 22 March – R30.00.
The Sugarcraft Cake Show 2013 Features:
- World-class Demonstrations (fee: R50 per demonstration).
- Mini Demonstrations (fee: R10 per demonstration).
- Competitive Sections to enter, with fabulous prizes to be won!
- Breath-taking Exhibits.
- Fun Competitions.
- Speciality Shops.
- Workshops for Public at R250 (3 hours) – PLEASE BOOK IN ADVANCE! See our website.
- Sugarcraft Cake Show Workshops: (30 entries per workshop) – Person per session – R250, paid in advance; BOOKING ESSENTIAL on www.sacdg.webs.com.
SA Cake Decorators Guild Contact Details:
Show Organiser: Mariana Scherman
Tel: 012 667 4280
Mobile: 083 309 3272