The SPAR Women’s Challenge 2013 is South Africa’s most Beautiful Road Race, and for the 12th year running, a very popular annual event and highlight on most women’s calender. Women who wish to partake in the Pretoria Challenge, can enter online at http://www.ladiesrace.co.za/, or find entry forms at selected SPAR, SuperSpar and KwikSpar Stores.
SPAR in association with Jacaranda FM, is hosting this memorable event in the Pretoria leg of the Women’s Race, presented on Saturday, 31 August 2013. The race will start and finish at Supersport Park in Centurion. Only pre-entries are accepted, which will be limited to 25 000, and there will be no entries on race day.
SPAR Women’s Race 2013 – Pretoria Information:
- Venue: Supersport Park, Centurion, Pretoria.
- Date: Saturday, 31 August 2013.
- Start Time: 14h00.
- Race: 5km & 10km.
- Costs: Non-Licensed Athletes, R60 for 5km race & R90 for 10km race (includes temp Licence); Licensed Athletes, R60 for 5km race, & R60 for 10km race.
- Pre-Entries Only: Entries will be limited to 25 000, NO ENTRIES ON RACE DAY.
- Pre-entries will close at stores on 24 August 2013 at 18h00; Entries will still be available at SUPERSPORT PARK from 26 to 30 August 2013, between 09h00 and 18h00.
- Prize giving at 16:00 (only those present will be eligible for lucky draws).
- Medals & Goodie Bags to all Finishers.
- Kiddies Supervised Care: a safe environment for kids 3-6 years, with a full programme of fun, with jumping castles, face painting, and more; open play area for children from 7 – 12 years.
- Go to www.sparwomensrace.co.za for the pre-entry venues.
SPAR Women’s Race 2013 – Pretoria Contact Details:
Pretoria Race Office:
Tel: 011 203 5300 (general enquiries)
General Race Enquiry Line: 011 203 5303
Cnr South & West Streets,