The most exciting Funfair this Christmas Season is Santa’s Playground, and will be hosted by @thePark, next to the Emperors Palace in Kempton Park, Johannesburg. Family Fun in the Sun include a kiddies pool and toddlers play area (under adult supervision), inflatable slides, Rocket to shoot you to the moon and back, mechanical funfair rides. There will be kiddies entertainment such as stilt walkers, face painters, balloon sculptures and airbrush tattoo artists. Live entertainment daily, food and beverage areas, as well as a number of Prizes and Giveaways, including a trip to Disney World for a Family of Four.
Santa’s Playground Information:
- Event: Santa’s Playground by @thePark Events.
- Venue: next to Emperors Palace, entrance inside Emperors Palace.
- When: from 1 December 2013 until 15 January 2014
- Time: Every day @ the Park from 10:00 until 22:00
- Cost: R60 per person (children less than 1 metre high enter for FREE)
- Tickets: at the Santa’s Playground entrance, through Computicket, and by visiting the @thePark Facebook Page.
- All mechanical rides will be operational during the week from 14:00 until 22:00, and on Public Holidays and Event Days from 10:00 until 22:00 (All mechanical rides are an additional cost to the Patron).
- 16 December 2013: Afrikaans Music Festival
- 31 December 2013: Boeremusiek, Beer & Braai Festival
- 1 January 2014: New Year’s DJ Party
- Prizes & Cash Giveaways & win a trip to Disney World for a Family of Four!
Santa’s Playground Contact Details:
Website: www.eventpark.co.za / www.emperorspalace.co.za (Entertainment)
64 Jones Road,