SA on Tap Craft Beer Festival 2015: South Africa’s Biggest Craft Beer and Music Festival heads to the beautiful Pretoria National Botanical Gardens on the 5th of September 2015. SA’s Best Brews – Ciders – Whiskies – Wines, fantastic gourmet food and an incredible line-up of top SA Bands. Pair up your favourite brews with the wide selection of gourmet foods on offer. Take part in the brand new brew seminars. There is something on offer for everybody!
Come discover a world of flavour and craft brewing excellence as SA’s biggest craft beer festival makes it’s way back to Pretoria. With more craft, more music and more great food than ever before. We bring you the best that South African Craft Brewers have to offer in a warm, secure and friendly environment. Whether you are a craft brew novice keen to learn more from the brewer themselves, or a seasoned professional. Come vote for SA’s top craft brewery and their brews in the inaugural SA Craft Brew Awards. Choose your glass when booking your ticket now.
Visitors can pair up their favourite brews with the wide selection of gourmet foods on offer. Take part in the brand new Brew Seminars. There is something on offer for everybody.
SA on Tap Craft Beer and Music Festival 2015 Information:
- Venue: Pretoria National Botanical Gardens, Gauteng
- Date: 5th of September 2015
- SA’s Best Brews: Ciders, Whiskies & Wines
- Brew Seminars
- Food & Drinks (Both alcoholic & Non alcoholic)
- Music Festival: top SA bands
- Live Sports
- Dedicated Child Minding Area
- Ample Facilities, Parking, Clean Ablutions & Security
- BOOK TICKETS NOW: Tickets include entry to the festival, limited edition unique festival glass and access to the concert.
- Pre-booking is essential as tickets are strictly limited – http://www.saontap.co.za/
Contact Details for SA on Tap Craft Beer and Music Festival 2015 – Pretoria:
2 Cussonia Ave