Polygraph Vetting Services & Criminal Record Verification – Background Screening for criminal record, negative credit history, false qualification or fake drivers license. Pre-employment screening – lie detection / truth verification regarding integrity, reliability, substance abuse, criminal conduct and work ethic is determinant in order to ensure profitability and sustainability of any business.
Polygraph Vetting Services & Criminal Record Verification:
Following is a brief description and profile of Polygraph Vetting Services: 1. Magda Weideman was employed at the Department of Justice from 1992 until 2005. She was appointed as the Office Manager at the Office for the Control of Interception and Monitoring of Communications. The Office was by law mandated and responsible for the investigation of serious crime and she was responsible to, in conjunction with the respective law enforcement agencies (i.e. the South African Police Service, the National Intelligence Agency, Directorate of Special Operations and the South African Secret Service) deal with applications submitted to the office in respect of the investigation of such crimes.
2. During 2005 she established her own business in the hospitality industry. As a result of her previous experience, corporate clients approached her to be of assistance in respect of pre-employment vetting through polygraph examination as well as polygraph examination in respect of specific crime incidents (theft of money, bribery, fraud, poaching, etc.) in the workplace.
3. She qualified as a polygraph examiner through the American International Institute of Polygraph and qualified as a Voice Stress Analyses through Welkor. Since then, she has been involved in this business on a fulltime basis. She has also completed a BA Psychology degree through the University of South Africa during 2000. She attended advance courses by Dr Micki Pistorius (Intelligence Profiling), Chuck Slupski (Validated Techniques, Countermeasures, Interrogation) and Dr Kobus Jonker (Satanic Cults in SA). She is a member of the American Polygraph Assosiation (APA), and membership of the European Polygraph Association is still pending. She is also a registered member of the American Polygraph and Voice Stress Association.
4. She is a Director of Jumas Quality Security Services PTY (Ltd) and registered at PSIRA (Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority). Jumas Quality Security Services is situated in Modimolle from where truth verification examinations are conducted. Subsequent to instructions from client, she is also able to conduct polygraph examination or Voice Stress Analysis anywhere else in South Africa and cross border.
5. Polygraph & Voice Stress examination in respect of Specific Crime Incidents is an expedient, effective and cost effective tool to test personnel integrity in instances where an employee is suspected of being involved in an incident (for instance poaching, etc) or conduct that caused a loss to your company. The outcome of a polygraph/voice stress examination assists the employer to take appropriate action in the matter. Should criminal investigation be conducted the finalization of the investigation may be expedited in as far as the investigation may focus on the conduct of employee(s) that indicated deception (i.e. not being truthful regarding his/her involvement in the incident) during the examination.
6. Employee Integrity Assurance through Polygraph or Voice Stress Examination is a preventative measure to assist businesses and employers to assess the integrity of their employees periodically to detect involvement of employees in any criminal activity or dishonest behaviour that may cause financial or other types of losses or damage to the employer.
Contact Details for Polygraph Services & Criminal Record Verification: