The annual Magic of the Vine Festival will this year be hosted at the Leriba Hotel and Spa in Centurion, on 9 and 10 November 2013. Quality wines will be available to taste and buy at the Festival, and there will be food and wine pairing evenings. A park and ride facility is available from Zwartkops Hoërskool, and the Gautrain Station with shuttles running every 30 minutes.
Entrance fees to the Festival are R90 per person, and tickets for the food and wine pairing evenings are R400 per person – bookings essential. The Magic of the Vine Festival is organised by Silver Crest Event Management in association with Get It and Groot FM.
Magic of the Vine Festival 2013 Information:
- Date: 9 November (10h00 – 17h00) & 10 November (10h00 – 16h00)
- Event Venue: Leriba Hotel & Spa, 245 End Avenue, Centurion
- Entrance Fee: R90 per person
- Tasting Glasses: must be purchased on day of festival for R20
- Park & Ride from Zwartkops Hoërskool
- Shuttles available from Centurion Gautrain Station & back
- Tickets for Food & Wine Pairing Evenings: Bookings, R400 per person, and will include a four course meal and wines.
Magic of the Vine Festival 2013 Contact Details:
Leriba Hotel & Spa Tel: 012 660 3300
Bookings & Queries: Jacquelise – 061 466 2411 / email@example.com
Bookings & Queries: Juanita – 084 514 5180 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Magic of the Vine Festival 2013
Leriba Hotel & Spa
245 End Avenue