Ludwig’s Rose Farm is situated north of Pretoria, and has a specialist nursery that stock thousands of quality rose varieties in extensive gardens and fields. The annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Ludwig’s Rose Farm is a very popular outing for the whole family, where the kids can meet the Easter Bunny, enjoy a jumping castle, have free tractor rides through the rose fields (with their parents), and hunt for certain items to exchange for a Chocolate Easter Bunny and Sweet Hamper. Reservations for the Easter Egg Hunt and/or Picnic is required. Enquiries: 012-544-0144 or email@example.com.
Ludwig’s Rose Farm Facilities:
- Spiced Coffee Restaurant (Family Outings, High Teas, Birthday Parties for kids & adults, Anniversaries, Stork Teas, Bridal Showers, Private Engagements, Group or Romantic Picnics, Corporate Functions).
- Rose Barn Venue (for Weddings, Birthday Parties, Engagements or Anniversary Parties).
- Huge Playground near Restaurant.
- The Thorns ‘n Things Rose Boutique.
Ludwig’s Roses Easter Egg Hunt 2013 Information:
- Date – Easter Sunday, 31st March 2013.
- Venue – Ludwig’s Rose Farm.
- Bookings – R120 per child (must be pre-booked & paid).
- Registration & Hunt – from 9h00 to 11h00.
- Each child hunts at their own pace and should find 4 of each: Pine Cones, Colourful Stones & Cardboard Eggs, Sweets & more – the cones, stones & cardboard eggs are then exchanged for a Chocolate Easter Bunny & Sweet Hamper.
- Families are welcome to eat at the Restaurant or book a Picnic (picnics must be pre-booked).
Ludwig’s Rose Farm Contact Details:
Tel: 012 544 01 44 (Enquiries)
Restaurant Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Info & Enquiry: email@example.com
Weddings: Nadia Roos, Tel:071 684 1052 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Functions: Talhat Alhabal, Tel: 012 544 0144 | email@example.com
Ludwig’s Rose Farm,
Plot 62, Haakdoornlaagte,