Cultural Diplomacy in Africa: A Forum for Young Leaders “Using Art and Film as Tools for Sustainable Development within Africa”; Berlin; August 22nd – 27th, 2013.
Cultural Diplomacy in Africa: A Forum for Young Leaders (CDA) is a network of young individuals from across the world who share an interest in the African continent. The program is based on the recognition that cultural diplomacy represents an important tool in helping Africa to address the challenges it currently faces. The network conducts ongoing activity aimed at supporting development and strengthening relations between different countries and cultural groups within Africa, and between Africa and external partners.
As an independently developed and organized program, CDA offers a unique opportunity to come together and foster wider, deeper relations on an academic, cultural and political level. This in turn will develop a wider understanding of intercultural issues, promote personal growth, and contribute to the creation of innovative policy-oriented solutions to issues affecting all countries and cultures.
- When: August 22nd – 27th, 2013.
- Conference Location: Based in Berlin, the conference will be hosted at a number of important political, historic, and cultural locations across the city.
- Conference Speakers: Speakers during the Conference will include head of state and ministers, leading figures and experts from international politics, economics, academia, diplomacy, civil society, and the private sector. The speakers will also include a number of individuals from the ICD Advisory Board.
- Conference Participants: Participation in the Conference is open to governmental & diplomatic officials, academics, artists, journalists, civil society practitioners, private sector representatives, young professionals and students as well as other interested individuals from across the world.
- To apply please visit: http://www.culturaldiplomacy.de/index.php?en_application-form_weeklong-seminars
- For more information please visit: http://www.culturaldiplomacy.org/experienceafrica/index.php?en_cda_about-cda
- For further enquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Details for Institute for Cultural Diplomacy:
0049 (0) 30 2360 7680
Institute for Cultural Diplomacy