It’s A Girl Thing (IAGT) presents their third annual Fun Walk on the 3rd of August 2013, at the BylsBridge Promenade, Centurion. The aim of this event is to raise awareness and funds for the 6th annual women’s conference themed ‘A Symphony’, and profits will be used to help sponsor girls less fortunate to attend the women’s conference.
The Fun Walk include a Themed Dress Competition, and there are great prizes to be won for the best dressed group and most spirited group. Men are welcome to participate in the Fun Walk, and there are prizes up for grabs for them too!
It’s A Girl Thing Fun Walk 2013:
- When: Saturday, 3 August 2013 from 6:30 to 12:30.
- Costs: R50 per person.
- Distances: 6km & 12km.
- Staring Times: 08h15 for the 16km walk & 08h30 for the 6km walk.
- Register Online @ www.3c.co.za.
- Registrations from 06h30 at R50 per person.
- THEMED DRESS COMPETITION: fabulous prizes up for grabs for best dressed group and most spirited group (min 6 & max 12 participants per group).
- COLOUR SCHEME: Gold and black and/or white.
- Child minding facilities will be available @ R20 per child (Ages 3 to 7) – registration required.
- PLEASE NOTE: Children under the age of 7 may not participate in the actual Fun Walk & children between the ages of 7 and 12 years old may only participate under adult supervision.
Fun Walk Contact Details:
Queries Contact: Abrie (email@example.com / 082 461 8261)
Tel: 086 111 2345 / 082 378 6163
Fax: 012 667 5518
IAGT Fun Walk