At Honeydew Mazes there is always one large or giant maze open for play – early in the year there is a Maize Maze, and in winter and spring time there is the Elemental Maze, constructed of reeds. It is great fun for the whole family, with smaller mazes and puzzles in the courtyard – no children under the age of 15 are allowed into the main (large, giant) maze without adult supervision!
Honeydew Mazes is open to the general public during weekends and public holidays from 10am to 5pm, no booking is required, but last ticket sales are at 2:20pm. During open weekends you may have picnics and get togethers under the big trees. No barbeque/braai is allowed, and no dogs are allowed on the property because there are free-ranging geese, ducks, chickens and cows. Honeydew Mazes is open during the week for private corporate events and school tours.
Honeydew Mazes facilities:
- Honeydew Mazes is open to the general public during weekends and public holidays from 10am to 5pm.
- Giant Mazes: Maize Maze (open February-June) & Elemental Maze (open June-December).
- Moonlight Mazes: fun, get-together with family and friends, all ages; bookings essential, numbers limited.
- Courtyard Area: challenging, fun puzzles and games – Rope Maze, Labyrinth, Indigenous Maze, Six Minute Mazes, etc.
- Children’s Parties: Picnic table for adults, bench seating for the kids; kids teams entering the main maze must be accompanied by adults.
- Corporate Events: ideal for team building, bonding and chill-out sessions.
- School Tours.
- Coffee Shop: serves light meals, teas/coffee. cold drinks and ice-creams.
Honeydew Mazes Contact Details:
Contact Name: Judy Hall
Tel: 073 795 2174
Fax: 086 554 9015
82 Boland Street (just off Beyers Naude Drive),
P O Box 3911,