Come join the fun fishing competition at De Rust Hartbeespoort on 10 August 2013, hosted by Centurion Hospice. Participants must try to catch the biggest carp to win one of three great prizes! This outdoor event is presented by the Centurion Hospice in aid of their Palliative Care Program, supporting people living with a life-threatening illness. For more information about the fishing competition, contact Wilma Mcdonald at 072 264 0561, or Ina Middel at 079 891 4403.
The Centurion Hospice is a non-profit organization and Palliative Care Centre that offers professional home based care to people who are in need of these services, as well as bereavement care to the families in time of mourning after a loss, in the communities of Centurion, Laudium and Midrand. For more information, go to www.centurionhospice.com.
Centurion Hospice Fishing Competition Information:
- Venue: De Rust Hartbeespoort.
- When: 10 August 2013.
- Cost: R200 per Angler.
- ONLY 450 Tickets Available!
- Fundraising Event: for Centurion Hospice Palliative Care Program.
- Prizes: 1st Prize – 7 Day Mozambique Holiday & R4000 Cash; 2nd Prize – 1 Year Subscription to Bank Angler & R2000 Cash; 3rd Prize – R1000 Cash.
- No canoe’s or bait boats allowed.
Centurion Hospice Fishing Competition 2013 Contact Details:
Contact Person: Wilma Mcdonald
Tel: 072 264 0561
Contact Person: Ina Middel
Tel: 079 891 4403